Saturday, March 12 - 11:00 am to 3:30 pm
This unique workshop will:
• Involve breath work and gentle, ancient Chinese Qigong movements to boost energy to the whole body and lessen stress and anxiety, improve organ vitality, bone strength, flexibility, mobility, lessen pain and stiffness; to boost, mental clarity, digestion. Qigong helps to clear our energy fields so that we may better connect to our ancestors
• Explore Ancestors: the Who, How, Where, When and Why; to begin the connections to/or deepen relationships with our ancestors; to heal, elevate and strengthen bonds
• Learn about crystals, herbal incense and numerology to aid the process of healing your roots
• Instructions on how to setup an ancestral altar and shrine
• Experience an elevation ritual and guided meditation
NOTES: Workshop includes all materials and handouts. Workshop is limited to 6 participants. Proof of double vaccination is require.